miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

"llega a ser quien eres"

"I love you cause I need to, not because I need you. Hold on to love. " U2

Well well people. I guess I´m ready. Haven´t packed yet, but started to prepare for the adventure. I´ll do my best. I essay to think that things happen when you are ready for things to happen. I´ll have to be strong, considerate and alert. And lots of qualities I can not think of in this precise moment. Less rigid, more animated. I think I chosed creativity to cope with inhibition. To cope with my own rigidness of thinking in one option or death. To cope with frustration and fear of failure. Someone told me recently that if you don´t make mistakes you can not learn. If you don´t expose yourself (not just for kamikaze taste, but in order to compromise in being who you really are) you wouldn´t know exactly about capacities.
I confess, I´m tired of practicing the autohelp advice, but I took the time I needed to understand people and this world, it never ends. I think we all have a mission. Just thought I had to spread some helpful words and its coherent practice in this fucked up world to make a difference. I´m not the only one doing this, we are all congregating healers from some time ago. When you live the process you try to make it known.

No hay comentarios.: