domingo, 9 de diciembre de 2007

meeting of characters

Pepita is back, Marguerite is back. Jacinto has gone. Pepita and Marguerite are making diálectica constructivista. Maybe they will arrange and agreement for a while. Starvation and Preservation. Self respect? Emotional Health!
While my energy was rising, and new things were beggining, and I was in the process of recovery, old phantoms had shown their way. But I had met new people, new waves. New horizons. So the formula again is not the same. New elements are being combined. There is a big sign of interrogation and its name is Incertidumbre. Time is a very important key also, but time always pass by slow when there is too much anxiety to coup with. There is also a very important element, and it´s experience. Places and people I don´t want again in my life. To say no, turns to be a better answer than the consequences of an unsincere yes, with no regards of its consequences.. Maybe is that I´m changing and I want other things for me.

No hay comentarios.: