viernes, 3 de octubre de 2008

missing words


missing words:
they fall like spring flowers in summer time.
they shall open an eyebrow
as if they were catching the meaning...
Iwill not shut them down,
because silence speaks from itself.


I saw you that day, I saw your eyes and got the lighting message. Melting could be a verb for that feeling. Melting until I dissapeared from earth to become a tiny part of the ether scenary, like a cluster upon the universe. Yes. But I was dreaming. Now I´ve have waken up, walked away. And it´s better this way. I don´t know what I was thinking. I got carried away. I know I was trying to be something, someone, I´m not. And that story it´s known to end quickly, as quick as make up is washed away by nonsense tears.
Things happen. Time pass by. Heads change. Feelings become memories. And people keep walking. I got used to feel sorrow and lonely emptyness. But not anymore. One day I realised that was useless to fight circumstances. That I did not wanted to be in that place I´ve putted my self into. So I made up my mind. And my feelings finally shared that thought. So it was easier than what I have pictured before. I´m a woman, you know, and I want a man. I have no regrets, like Edith Piaf sings. It´s stupid how people lie to each other. It´s even more stupid how people can fool themselves. But as I say lots of times, been there done that. When the insight arrives at a safe place, you can´t shut your ears or eyes. You see, you hear, you understand, and you make a choice. That choice can not lead you back. You don´t want to move backwards anymore. You want to move forward. It does not matter what it used to matter before.

No hay comentarios.: