martes, 14 de octubre de 2008

para llegar a tus sentidos


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N5Be5RWdFc

cero y uno
yin y yang
mujer y hombre

Timing was the key. It could not happen before. Later was not an option. And to learn to wait was a process most of the time accidentally choked by anxiety. In the middle of everything, fear. Sometimes, confusion, lack of faith and lonelyness. When I started to find myself in my own home, far far away from past phantoms, I began to find peace and serenity. I began to find myself connected to what was going on, in my place. I started to generate habits for me, to share with myself, instead of waiting for a sign from someone else in the fake hope of being rescued from the personal drama. That was a process, as I always talk and write of processes. I started generating links with the people I like to share my time, family and friends, close people, old and new. I needed to spend time with them, sharing all I have learnt, and learning also. I needed to share what I have achieve in terms of spiritual growth. You can not messure that, is something almost imperceptible. But to be abble to share that it`s also important to have time in your own, to rebuild yourself over. As I said before many times, when the crisis arrived, there was at first, a destruction. Destruction of my "before" identity. Everything had been shocked, I didn´t know who I was, what I wanted for myself, which ones were my values and principles, etc. Everything was a big ?, and no answers, but rehearsals, and lots of mistakes. Well, then the process of rebuilding began. As painful as it was, as painful as in depht transformations are, I preffer that, than to keep on sleeping with anesthesia.

No hay comentarios.: