sábado, 5 de enero de 2008

"Aun en el más elevado amor, siempre estamos solos"

("") Rosal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuTf95OCDGo

(coka´s genius picture)

Again the English talking heads...It seems easier that way of talking. Allows hidden forces to take words, like squads piketeras. Like grabbing words and making them work as parachutes. Landing...Flying...Rising...Dawning...in many different colors and waves.

-Do you miss me, honey?
- Yes, darling... I was waiting for that signal. Thank you. I thought of you, I thought of us the whole time.
-Me too! What a weird feeling... it´s like telepatic thinking...
- I feel silly... It´s been such a long time since I didn´t feel that kind of sillyness...
- Yes. I know what you mean. I do feel silly, but I feel good. Maybe happiness is sillyness.
- I´m not sure about that...But what I´m sure is that there is a stupid smile that makes feel silly, but content.
- Yes, honeypie... You look so silly on that smile, but it´s a delightfull thing to watch from here...
- Really? Where are you now?
- I´m in pluto tonight...I´m so far away from you...
- Not that much, dear darling. You know that not everything is what it seems to be.
- Here in Pluto, everything is shut down. I think the governor does not allows people to be awake at this time of clock.
- What a shamefull thing! I think he is clearly a looser...
- Yes, he is indeed such a looser, but people here had voted for him.
- So people are like him. And when are you coming back?. Because I miss you so badly...like a silly stupid person, as I said before.
- Honeypie! Don´t treat yourself like that...I think you analyze your guts, and that´s why you feel silly. Because your intelligentself thinks that feeling love is silly. But it´s a mistake...Don´t analyze with your head what you feel with your heart.
- Darling, what wise words have you put together in the same sentence! Well I think you are right at some point. But trust me, sillyness comes when your stomach is full and your heart beats strongly.
- What has to do the stomach in this?! Well, I know you are cynical and critical, but that´s because you tend to analyze what you should not. Believe me... Just relay on that, and you will start feeling relax, where you felt tight before.
- Thank you very much darling! That´s the risk of feelings for me. I get in a way I don´t like, I feel like a puppet, that can be torn and twist.

- Don´t worry... I wouldn´t do that to you. I love you, I couldn´t hurt you. I understand that you feel vulnerable, I know people had hurt you before, people you loved very deeply. That´s why you don´t want to feel again. It´s a protection. But you shouldn´t fear, because I had come to your life to heal those hurting wundts. And to make you happy, so you can trust again, so you can open and receive the love that your heart deserves.
- Well, let´s take it easy. Let´s take it slow. I don´t think you can make me happy. I think that happiness is a warm gun. And it´s not something you can do for me since I don´t do it for me first. It´s true what you have said. And I´m glad that you can understand why I fear, why I´m shut. But I don´t think that is your mission. I think no one can complete other one. But yes, they can give them love, make them trust, and that´s a way of healing one another.
- Allright... you have a point here that I respect. I didn´t mean I was your saviour. I didn´t mean I was your soulmate. I didn´t mean I was the King for your Queen. I didn´t mean I was your Blue Prince...
- You are not any of that. I don´t believe in all that.
- I don´t believe you. Because since you are so fearfull and resent, you hope for that.
- Well, It seems that you can read my psyque...
- No, darling... Sorry. You don´t need to wear your mask and your warrior suit with me. As I told you, I wouldn´t hurt you...
- But honey, that is a thing you can not plan, of course. And that is a thing you could not measure...
- Darling...I think you need a big hug, like the inmense sea. My intentions are pure. I hope you realise that before is too late.
- Sorry, honey. But I need my shell in case I get insecure.
- Trust me...You will see my actions and you will prove everything that tonight seems unclear and risky.
- You are right. I have given too many words that are useless. That because fear is a like a spiderweb...
- Sure... That´s the way is it. That why I was telling you a very important thing, that made up some noise in your head. But in silence you will understand. I can offer you just my love, my words, my hugs, my caressess. Just that. No promises. Just warmth in cold nights, and sights of light in darkness, and a friendly hand to hold when you need it. Just that. I don´t ask anything from you, just ask you if you want to receive what I have to offer...
-Oh my...I´m about to faint...
- Easy, darling. Take it easy. Don´t die now...You can die in my arms, but later. And you will feel very happy after you come from that little death.
- Honey...I´m blushed right now. You have told me all those big words, and now they will not fit where they used to...
- Darling, I don´t know what they have done to you... But I´m sure, they will regret it, if they´re not regreting it right now. I think it was bad luck... But there is a new horizon right here right now. Would you cross it with me?
- Of course! Take my hand, hold my hand. Let´s walk through the water together.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Muy bueno!!
Muy suyo!!
Siga!!siga!! :)

Te mando un abrazo!

marce