viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2008

fenced horses, cristal horses



I have a moon,
you have a sun,
both are centaurus.
both of us know
that freedom is
as fragile as cristals are.
so I preffer not to brake
but to stay in my land.
run in the wilderness
of my fenced land.

I have a purple moon,
you have a purple sun.
we both made a purple eclipse.
a sacred one, in our home intimacy.
I have a virgin soul
you have a craftman soul.
we shared magic cosmic memories.
remember that we decided to meet
before we were born this time.
we made a pact: reborn and make it happen once again, so we will remember it again.
It was so beautiful and I felt it so alive,
but I can not hold the past back if the present is already changing that fast.
I know. You know.
Be both know.
I hope I had touch your soul to make it shinny.
I hope I had made you grow.
I hope I had given you some of the best I had to give.
I hope my love made you stronger.
I hope my womanhood made you a man.
I know you will shine and know that you have the star of succes written in your path.
I hope I had made you realised about your desires in life.
I hope I had made you kind.
I hope I had make you laugh.
I hope I had make you cry.
I hope I will remember you when, before death, my picturefilmlife back show me our memories together.

"quién tiene razón quien está errado
quien no habrá dudado de su corazón"
no estoy aquí de visita y es para ti que fue escrita esta entrada de post.

No hay comentarios.: