martes, 17 de marzo de 2009

let it win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNDk1QffeDM

The More you Ignore me, the Closer I get - Morrisey: The more you ignore meThe closer I getYou're wastingyour timeThe more you ignore meThe closer I getYou're wastingyour timeI will beIn the barWith my headOn the barI am nowA central partOf your mind'slandscapeWhether you careOr do notYeah, I've madeup your mindThe more you ignore meThe closer I getYou're wastingyour timeThe more you ignore meThe closer I getYou're wastingyour timeBeware !I bear more grudgesThan lonely highcourt judgesWhen you sleepI will creepInto your thoughtsLike a bad debtThat you can't payTake the easy wayAnd give inYeah, and let me inOh, let me inOh let me ...Oh, let me inIT'S WARIT'S WARIT'S WARIT'S WARIT'S WARWARWARWARWAROh, let me inAh, the closer I getAh, you'reasking for itAh, the closer I getOoh, the closer I ...

No hay comentarios.: